• your circumstances were difficult?
• you or your husband deployed…again?
• your next move is harder than your last move?
• you or your husband are passed over…again?
• you are passed over…again?
• your next assignment is not the best assignment?
• your faith is shaken to the breaking point?
• it doesn’t get any better?
• your God is greater?
• you are exactly who God declares you to be?
• your faith is stronger than your fear?
• God’s plan is greater than yours?
• your blessings are yet to be revealed?
• your redeemed life is more than the life you now have?
• God’s grace is more than enough?
Military women answer these questions every day, many of them are challenges unique to the world where we live. All of these questions have one answer – His name is Jesus. Connecting with each other, growing deeper in our walk with Christ, and pouring into our communities, we as military women impact our families and our communities wherever we are, but we are stronger together. Planting Roots is the tool to bring us together.
Planting Roots is a community of women associated with the military. As women in uniform and military wives, we have all experienced the joys and challenges of military life. We long to connect with each other, planting roots of faith and friendship that build strength to thrive in military life. Jesus Christ is who makes a difference in us. In Christ, we find hope, strength, and purpose wherever God may send us.
It is the desire of Planting Roots to encourage, strengthen, and equip women to plant their roots deep in Jesus Christ through online community and live events. Our vision is to provide teaching and encouragement for military women by military women, whether through social media and blogging or through live and simulcast events.
Will you join us? By giving to Planting Roots, you become a part of making the difference, of pouring into the lives of military women around the world. With your donation, you make live events possible, provide needed resources through our ongoing website, and allow us to continue to grow through providing additional resources and spreading the word about who we are. We would also invite you to pray for our Leadership Team, the ministry God has given us, and those with whom we come in contact. Only God can bring this vision to completion. Will you become a part of us and what God is doing in our military world? Just click on the button below and join us in the adventure!
To give a one-time or recurring gift, you may use the button below:
You may also mail your support to:
PO Box 84
Leavenworth, KS 66048
- Planting Roots is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Planting Roots is only able to accept donations from those living in
the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, and Wyoming.